Peru: Mystical Moments Retreat – 2024
April 19, 2024 - April 27, 2024
Eight days and nights of mystical moments, yoga, exploring, meditating, adventuring and memory making. We will experience Peru (Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco) while we simultaneously explore the Chopra Center 7 spiritual laws of success while we yoga, meditate, discover, hike, play and co-create this bucket list retreat together. This retreat includes local guides, planes, trains and automobiles as we travel to various locations.
If Peru is on your bucket list, then this is the way to do it!
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- All accommodations in two high-end, 5 star Belmond properties.
- All transportation in Peru including roundtrip airfare valued at $400 (Lima/Cusco)**
- All excursions – except optional zip line
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Local guides
- Healing ritual with a shaman
- Your unique primordial sound mantra
- Personalized and customized mind body sessions (yoga, pilates, meditation, energetic)
- Pachamanca (earth pot – a traditional cooking technique)
- Kayak/SUP adventure
- An afternoon in Machu Picchu
- Historical and cultural tours
- Time to photograph, journal, chill
- Retreat themed gifts
- Free time
- Priceless memories and more!
What’s not included:
- Airfare from your home to Lima
- Tips for guides
- Any alcohol or gifts you purchase or consume,
- Optional zip line excursion or other activities not included in retreat such as a spa service.
Investment: $6,333 for double occupancy. Single rooms available for an additional supplemental fee of $2,300 ($287.50 per night). Payment by credit card will incur an additional credit card processing fee of 3.5%. Save a few dollars and pay via Zelle, Venmo or Check!
When we last checked nonstop flights from FLL to Lima on JetBlue were under $600 roundtrip per person!! That’s a fabulous rate. Grab a friend and say “Yes!” to a once in a lifetime experience.
Non refundable deposits of $999 due by October 19, 2023 to reserve your space. Please note the nature of this retreat requires a minimum number of 8 participants and a maximum number of 16.
Reserve sooner rather than later to ensure this dream trip becomes a part of your life story. Can’t wait to explore Peru with YOU!
Important Dates and Notes:
- • Non Refundable Deposit Due of $999 by October 19, 2023 to reserve your space and take advantage of the Early Bird Discount Savings of $100.
- 50% of Balance Due no later than December 19, 2023.
- Remainder of Balance Due no later than February 19, 2024.
- • There will be No refunds of payments made after the non refundable deposit for cancellations on or after February 15, 2024 unless someone can fill your space.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a 3.5% processing fee. You can avoid the processing fee by paying via Zelle, Venmo or Check!
NOTE: ** The round trip airfare for the in-country portion of the the retreat (Lima/Cusco) has been priced out at $400 round trip and is included in your retreat price. Please note that if at the time of booking this fare increases, you will be informed of the price difference and required to pay the difference.. Thank you for your understanding.
Say Yes to celebrating and engaging in a mystical transforming experience and take advantage of the following savings!
(Discounts will be taken off of retreat total balance due payment)
- VIP DISCOUNT of $150 savings offered to anyone who has attended any overnight Get Fit Retreats Retreat in the past.
- EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT of $100 savings offered to all those who register with paid deposit on or before October 19, 2023.
- BRING A FRIEND DISCOUNT OF $50 offered to anyone who signs up and refers a friend you signs up. You each receive a $50 discount. Simply write your friends name on the registration form and make sure they sign up. Maximum number of bring a friend discounts is 4 per person.
|19-April||Arrival Lima||Belmond Miraflores Park - Ocean View Junior Suite|
|20-April||Lima||Belmond Miraflores Park - Ocean View Junior Suite|
|21-April||Arrival Cusco/Sacred Valley||Belmond Rio Sagrado - Garden Junior Suite|
|22-April||The Sacred Valley||Belmond Rio Sagrado - Garden Junior Suite|
|23-April||The Sacred Valley||Belmond Rio Sagrado - Garden Junior Suite|
|24-April||Machu Picchu||Belmond Monasterio - Superior Room|
|25-April||Cusco City||Belmond Monasterio - Superior Room|
|26-April||Cusco||Belmond Monasterio - Superior Room|
|27-April Cusco – Lima||Evening Departure back to States|
We have partnered with Peruvian Soul to curate this unique mind body spirit soul retreat which includes the following highlights:
Arrival into Lima were we can meet up with the guide who will escort the group to the hotel. Get a good nights rest and be ready to explore Lima tomorrow.
Morning Yoga and meditation followed by a tour that will take you back in time through the Colonial and Prehispanic stages of Peruvian history; a visit to the Larco Museum and a walk through historic streets considered a Unesco site. Group dinner at Huaca Pucilana Restaurant with views of Huaca Pucilana complex.
We’ll be heading into the Andes today. A morning flight leads us to Cusco. Upon landing we will head to the Sacred Vally Incas. We will explore a massive Inca fortress overlooking the city and stop at Awanacancha Museum to see all the different camelids of Peruvian Andes. A group lunch at a manor house from the XIX century will fuel us. An afternoon yoga and meditation will help us get settled into the Valley before dinner on own.
We head to Pluray Lagoon to take in the stunning scenery of the Andean landscape. At the lake we will yoga, meditate, journal, kayak, paddle board, zen out, enjoy lunch as a group.
We begin by exploring Pachar and explore the rural countryside of Cusco and Oilantaytama Village. A village which has not changed much since Inca times. Its impressive Inca site with stonework only seconded by that of Machu Picchu. For lunch we get to experience Pachamanca, which in Quechue means Earth Pot. A traditional cooking technique. From there we hike to a site built inside a cave that is said to have an energy of its own. We will practice yoga near this magical site called “Naupa Iglesia”. If you prefer some adrenaline in the morning instead you can chose to fly through the sky for the optional excursion of Via Ferrata & Zip Line at the Sacred Valley. You will join back up with the group upon completion for some yoga. We conclude our day with a group dinner back at the hotel.
Morning Yoga and meditation and then off to Machu Picchu! We will board a train and bus to get to Machu Picchu. The journey itself from the changing landscapes of green fields and eucalyptus forest to flush jungle traveling along the river will be a feast for the senses. With our guide we will explore every corner of the last Inca citadel. The afternoon is a great time to visit as many of the tourists have gone. We journey back to Cusco. You will need your passport to enter Machu Picchu.While today is a long day, it is worth it.
Morning Yoga and meditation followed by a guided stroll around the less frequented side of Cusco’s countryside. Todays sights will include an old Incan Outpost and Inkiltambo where we will enjoy a gourmet picnic. A guided tour around Cusco’s historical center with all the top landmarks such as the Temple of the Sun and Main Square. You will walk into the lively neighborhoods. and local markets where you will discover the true magic of the city. It’s a perfect way to get a more authentic feel of this fascinating place and its people. San Francisco Church will also be on our agenda, an impressive colonial architecture, catacombs and excellent rooftop views of the city.
Dinner as a group ends our night at Lima Restaurant.
A day of healing. Today includes yoga, mediation, an aura cleaning using native plants and a sacred cocoa leaf ceremony and healing ritual with a local Shaman. A closing dinner will be at the MAP Museum within the courtyard of a colonial manor.
Morning yoga and meditation followed by free time to chill or walk around Cusco’s shops and market until we board flight to Lima and connect to respective flights home.