Please use this link to download and print our Limited Liability Waiver form. Complete the form and bring it to class or the retreat. If you signed the form electronically, please print a copy for your records.
For your convenience, the text of the agreement is reproduced below. Please print a copy for your records even if you have signed electronically.
Retreat Participant Agreement, Release and Assumption of Risk
In consideration of the services of Yoga Latitude, LLC and Peter Palladino and their respective companies, agents, owners, officers, managers, volunteers, participants, employees, agents or insurers and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (herein after collectively referred to as YL & LL) I hereby agree to release indemnify, and discharge YL & PP on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assign, personal representative and estate as follows: 1. I acknowledge that retreat activities including but not limited to; yoga, pilates, hiking and travel (domestic or to a foreign county) entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand, accept and assume all of the risks existing while participating on Retreat.
My participation in this Retreat is purely voluntary and I understand the nature of the activities and acknowledge that I am qualified to participate in these activities and represent myself in good health.
2. I acknowledge that I have a medical insurance policy and that such insurance will be my primary source of payment should medical treatment be necessary as a result of my participation in the Retreat activities.
3. I acknowledge that foreign countries have their own laws and standards of acceptable conduct; food and water related illnesses; foreign political, legal, social, transportation, health, and economic conditions; different standards of design, safety, and maintenance of buildings, public places, and conveyances; local and medical facilities and providers; weather conditions; criminal activity, environmental hazards; standards of living and health standards that are not equivalent to the United States.
4. I acknowledge that YL & PP arranges the services and accommodations in connection with the Retreat. YL & PP do not assume responsibility for any act, omission, injury to person or property, loss, inconvenience, accident, delay, irregularity, negligence or default of any company hotel, carrier companion and/or their employees, agents, or subcontractors providing any services, accommodations, or facilities in connecting with the Retreat. The Participant agrees that YL & PP are not liable and release YL & PP from liability for any personal injury to the Participant, property damage, property loss, accident, delay, or inconvenience to the Participant which may arise, in whole or in part, from any acts or omission by any such suppliers.
5. I understand that I am choosing to participate on the Retreat with a non-refundable deposit. If I should have to cancel this Retreat, I understand that YL & PP do not offer refunds. In the unforeseen event you cannot attend the Retreat you can gift your spot to someone or a portion of your deposit may be used for a future retreat if possible but not guaranteed.
6. If the Retreat is cancelled by YL & PP, I understand that I may transfer my monies to a future retreat or request a refund of my payments to YL & PP constituting a full settlement. YL & PP are not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled Retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and /or other costs associated with preparing for the Retreat.
7. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue and agree to hold harmless YL & PP and their respective companies, agents, owners, officers, managers, volunteers, participants, employees, insurers and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (each considered one of the Releasees herein), from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages on account caused or alleged in whole or in part by any act or omission of the Releases in connection with the Retreat activities or otherwise, and further agree that if, despite this release, I or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I will indemnify, save and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any litigation expenses, attorneys fees, loss liability, damage or cost which may incur as the result of the claim.
I have read this agreement, fully understand its terms and have signed it freely without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid that the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect. By signing below, I am confirming that I have read and understand the above cancellation policy and have also read and agree to the Retreat Participant Agreement Release, and Assumption of Risk form and agree to the terms therein.
Oct 20-27, 2018, Full Moon Yoga Retreat in Cancun, Mexico